Life and woes of an anime otaku living in suburbia..

Monday, January 31, 2005

Bridgit Jones' Diet Diary?

Weight: hahaha! Mood: gloomy

Yes, the time honour tradition has begun..The Bridal Diet (tm) !

*sigh* the count down has begun and I even have my squishy bridegroom on it too. The only light at the end of our fatty tunnel is - after the wedding we are going to PIG OUT! We even have begun a list of things we are going to eat once we have our perfect Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie bodies!

Breakfast
-Pancakes, with syrup and butter.. I don't even like butter on my pancakes!
-Crispy Kreme Donuts
-Washed down with chocolate milk and coke. A whole case!

Its all every tentative but I think we can do even more damage with lunch! Stay tuned!

~j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home