Life and woes of an anime otaku living in suburbia..

Monday, July 26, 2004

Bourne Again Critic

Last weekend watched Bourne Supremacy. I won't colour it but I think I liked the first one better. First the plot was not the most creative, nor surprising at all. The baddies were pretty much black and white. I found myself missing the Run Lola Run girl and she was the most annoying thing in the first movie! The dynamic relationship between Joan Allen and Matt Damon was so stiff I found myself wondering how much time was left to the movie (and this was after the first hour!). I *will* admit the action scenes were great but the "shaky hand held cam" just gives me motion sickness. The last car chase scene though was excellent - it was like a car bumper ride gone mad! I'd have to say though it was the only thing that made the whole movie tolerable.

Even so it still made 53.5 million this opening weekend so obviously I don't know what I am talking about. ^_^

~j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home