Life and woes of an anime otaku living in suburbia..

Friday, July 30, 2004

Bamboozed at work

Ever get the feeling that helping at work and trying to look commited at work so you can go forward in your career .. means you need to have no life? I cancelled 2 booked vacation days to help out at work in a different department. Only to have thoughts like "What the hell am I doing here? What am I suppose to do? WTF?!" Well, at least next month I still get to go to New York. Not travelling is an unnatural state for me. I LIVE TO TRAVEL, DAMMIT!

I love
dim sum. I love to go to the Pearl at Queens Quay and I am going there tomorrow. The only Cantonese phrases I know is the name of some favourite dishes and how to ask for the bill lol. Also I know how to say  "Happy New Year!" which I like to tell my best friend Pat any chance I get (even if its the middle of summer). Mmmmm... sui mei...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home